Family Coaching Services
Confused about how to assist your aging parent? Take a few breaths.
Naturally, some families disagree, so they hire Karen for a 1-on-1 or group session to assist in designing a plan for their parents:
- Discuss various documents to gather
- Look at community resources, e.g. home health care, complaint resolution, hospice, Medicaid & Medicare and veterans benefits
- Review the legal paperwork
- Talk about the care and comfort needs
- Start planning for difficult conversations with aging parents and other household members
- Consider the correct physician that will discuss all ailments (physical, mental and emotional)
- Review the steps associated with selling the house
- Analyze types of communities that fit the needs of the loved one
- Talk about your stress level as well as solutions
Karen is “The Senior Expert;” one of the few senior professionals to provide this fresh outlook. Her approach has been perfected over 30 years of experience. Adult children are naturally involved emotionally, which makes it difficult to make practical decisions, but Karen can offer a professional viewpoint.
“One of the families that had a private session with me, like many other siblings, did not know where to start. Our session took them from crying to relief. They finished the coaching phone conversation with a solid Care Plan for their parents.”
Karen is available via email, phone or in person. Click here to contact Karen today.
Caring for a senior can cause stress, anxiety and confusion, but you are not alone. Coaching with Karen will relieve your worries by delving into your parent’s current situation along with planning for the unknown path of the future.
Schedule an Appointment Today!